Monday, July 30, 2012

Through a knothole in a wooden brick wall

I hate this place. Never should have moved to the woods. But I got the last of my stuff packed up and sent out to the new place. Now I just have to wait for this place to sell so I can get the hell out. Which is unfortunate.

So I'm sitting here typing this up out of boredom and to distract myself from just how fucking quiet it is right now. One huge reason why I miss the city. Background noise. Out here it's nothing but silence or wind rustling the trees.

Something I've noticed is that I'm sleeping much better than I was. I'm waking up rested. Which is weird because for the past 8 years I've been here I didn't sleep well at all. But the last week? Like a baby. No soreness, no feeling like I've had the every living shit beat out of me. No nothing. Just totally relaxed.

Anyways I'm gonna go have some drinks in the other room. So cheers to all my unknown or nonexistent readers.

Regards,
Yawn


Stay safe out there.




Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps,
Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants,
I come before you to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a Mother's Day meeting for fathers only;
Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor. 
The topic to discuss...
The crime that has never been committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment